- Transparent Flagging - Consumers can now see a company’s reporting behavior on the company profile page to improve their trust in your reviews
- Magento 1 - Integrate your Magento 1 store(s) with Trustpilot in just a few clicks
- Magento 2 - Integrate your Magento 2 store(s) with Trustpilot in just a few clicks
- Segment - Trigger review invitations from your Segment events
Upgraded eCommerce integrations
- Simplified setup flow - It’s now easier and quicker to setup the plug-in
- Drag’n’Drop TrustBox widget implementation - Integrate a TrustBox widget without any coding
- Select localised invitations emails - Customise the language of your review invitations to different customers. Compatible with native language extension.
Business app upgrades
- New user management & company selector - Easily manage users and change to a different domain
- New Organic Reach Dashboard in Analytics - Replacing the old “Google Impressions” dashboard, it also helps you improve your Google search performance
- Upgraded topic page for Review Insights - We added a topic specific time-graph on your request
- Monthly Review Insights email report - Get key Review Insights sent directly to your inbox, and easily share them with your colleagues
- Reporting Activity - See your reporting statistics and the status of reported reviews
Product Reviews upgrades
- Separate Product Reviews invitations - You can now split your service and product review invitations into two, which gives you on average 45% more product reviews
- SEO TrustBox schema markup expansion - You can now get both price and stock information in your product pages’ Review Snippet organic Google search results
- Invitation template customisation - Customise your product review invitations to fit your brand’s look, feel and tone-of-voice
- Additional Product Attributes and product categories - Add 3 additional Product Attributes to your products using product categories
- Third-party product reviews self-service import - Just upload your file into the business app - no need to contact our support team anymore
We hope you enjoyed our recap of H1 2019!
Stay tuned for more updates soon...