How to channel customer feedback to drive conversion
Consumers have the power, now more than ever, to affect the reputation of your brand. As you read this, your happiest (and least happy) customers are out there, sharing their experiences with your business on social channels.
Don’t be reactive, constantly searching for feedback online and trying to handle it. Be proactive and implement a review collecting strategy, so you can corral your business advocates, boost your business’ reputation, and grow your sales.
Once you learn how to monitor your customers online, and engage your advocates, the rest is simple.
“63% of people wish brands treated them like a friend rather than a consumer. The remaining 37% would probably prefer that brands treat them like a human being rather than a click or conversion,” Sara Axelrod, COO of Local Measure, once said.
Make your customers feel like friends, or at least like human beings, after watching our webinar, “How to Channel Customer Feedback to Drive Conversion.”
Blijf op de hoogte!
Ontvang de laatste artikelen, whitepapers
en webinars over reviews direct in je inbox.